Friday, May 30, 2008

Fifth Reading 218-264

Dairy of Beauty Smith
I bought this awesome dog/wolf who can kill other dogs like nothing. My idea is to get him really angry and to use his anger to win the battles. I learned that he doesn't like to be laughed at. So I often point my finger at him and laugh. He gets mad but I have him inside of a crate so he can't attack me. So I went and told everyone about my wolf \dog. I found a dog that he can fight against and we made bets on who was going to win. I am confident that, what’s his name the Indian called him White Fang. Well thought White Fang will win, and I was right. We opened up the door and put in the dog and I released White Fang. As soon it became obvious that White fang was going to kill the other dog the owner took his dog out. I won the bets and got some money. A lot of people thought that they had a dog good enough to win but they were always proven wrong. Soon we ran out of dogs and so we got some Indians to start catching wolves. He won against them to. And I was making so much money from the bets. When the Indians caught a lynx that White Fang won against people stopped letting their dogs play. They knew they couldn’t win. Then one day some man brought his bull dog to town. First bulldog in town and everyone was talking about him fighting against White Fang. When the fight started off it looked like White Fang was going to win because he had the bulldog Cheeroke roughed up. But when Cherokee got a grip on White Fang’s throat he wouldn’t let go. Cheeroke was going to kill White Fang but then these men traveling on sleds came and bought White Fang away from me. I wouldn’t have sold him but they hit me and called me a beast a couple of times. I had to let them slide unless I wanted to get knocked out again. I am losing a lot of money by losing White Fang.

Beauty Smith

No comments: